Coemar ReLite LED Kit
If you want to switch your TV studio or theatre from halogen to LED, the ReLite Series is the perfect solution for you.
Easy retrofitting, excellent white light quality, huge power savings with almost no heat generated and long life LED lamps are just some of the advantages offered by our ReLite Series.
The new ReLite Led Kit is the retrofit solution to every old halogen fixture, since the LED socket is adaptable to every projector. This retrofit LED lamp shows an improved light output compared to the standard ReLite versions thanks to the external box: this technology enables to keep all the electronics of the product outside the fixture, thus avoiding the overheating of the projector.
The Variwhite version transforms your fixed white halogen lamp into a VariWhite LED controllable by DMX with full digital settings.
- Variwhite 150& 250 (CRI -> 95 (up to 97).
- Tungsten 150 & 250 (both in and CRI 90 or CRI avg. 97)
- Daylight 150 & 250 (both in and CRI 90 or CRI avg. 97
- Variwhite: CCT proportional control from 2.700 to 6.500 K
- Tungsten: Fixed white CCT: 3.200 K
- Daylight: Fixed white CCT: 5.600 K
- Linear dimming from 1% to 100% via DMX
- 3 dimming curves selectable (exponential, logarithmic and linear)
- No color shifts during dimming
- Flicker-free operation with LEDs frequency controlled via DMX or display from 600 to 19.000 Hz (different curves selectable)
- IP rating: 20
- CE approved
- Thermal protection
- Instantly upgrade an existing Arri, ADB or De Sisti (and more)
- Variable white LEDs module (CRI ≥ 95 up to 97) in 150 or 250 W.
- Tungsten COB LED (CRI 90 or CRI > 95) in 150 or 250 W.
- Daylight COB LED (CRI 90 or CRI > 95) in 150 or 250 W.
- Average LED lifetime: a minimum of 80% of the initial luminous flux will be maintained after approx. 50.000 hours of usage (50.000 LM80).
Control protocol and programming
- USITT DMX512A
- DMX channels Variwhite: 6 / 2 / 1
- DMX channels Tungsten & Daylight: 5 / 1
- Setting, addressing, testing and measurements via LEDs display
- RDM (Remote Device Management)
Connections and electrical specifications
- Power supply: 80-264 V, auto-sensing, 50/60 Hz
- In and Out PowerCon connectors
- Power consumption: depending on the LED module and the size/model of the fixture
- DMX data in/out: 5 pin locking XLR
- Length: 190 mm (7.48 in) – 150 | 210 mm (8.26 in) – 250
- Width: 110 mm (4.33 in) – 150 | 124 mm (4.88 in) – 250
- Height: 73 mm (2.87 in) – 150 | 90 mm (3.54 in) – 250
- Weight: 1.5 Kg (3.31 lbs ) – 150 | 2.5 Kg (5.5 lbs ) – 250