Coemar ReLite LED Retrofit
The quickest and most cost-effective way to switch your studio or theatre from halogen to LED.
The ReLite is a LED based lamp designed to retrofit 1K and 2K traditional incandescent fixtures.
Available in four versions – Tungsten and Daylight – Both in CRI 90 or CRI avg. 97
- Tungsten: Fixed white CCT: 3.200 K
- Daylight: Fixed white CCT: 5.600 K
- Linear dimming from 1% to 100%: the stability of the fixture is guaranteed starting from 30/35 % of the dimmer channel (depending on the installation conditions)
- Flicker-free operation (dimming with constant current)
- Audio noise: dbA 14
- Thermal protection
- IP rating: 20
- CE approved
- Instantly upgrade an existing Arri, ADB or De Sisti (and more)
- Tungsten COB LED (CRI 90 or CRI avg. 97).
- Daylight COB LED (CRI 90 or CRI avg. 97)
- Average LED lifetime: a minimum of 80% of the initial luminous flux will be maintained after approx. 50.000 hours of usage (50.000 LM80).
Connections and electrical specifications
- Power supply: 90-240 V, auto-sensing, 50/60 Hz
- Max power consumption: 160 W
- Power consumption: 0.7 A at 230 V, 1.48 A at 110 V – cosφ 0.98
- Pin Connectors: G22 – G38 adaptor
- Length: 91 mm (3.58 in)
- Width: 107 mm (4.21 in)
- Height: 110 mm (4.33 in) – with connectors: 134 mm (5.28 in)
- Weight: 0.8 Kg (1.7 lbs)
- G22 adaptor (2.000 W)
- G38 adaptor