Coemar Mini ReLite LED Retrofit
The quickest and most cost-effective way to switch your studio or theatre from halogen to LED.
The Mini ReLite is a LED based lamp designed to retrofit 300 / 500 / 650 W traditional incandescent fixtures.
Available in four versions – Tungsten and Daylight – Both in CRI 90 or CRI avg. 97
- Tungsten: Fixed white CCT: 3.200 K
- Daylight: Fixed white CCT: 5.600 K
- Linear dimming from 1% to 100%: the stability of the fixture is guaranteed starting from 30/35 % of the dimmer channel (depending on the installation conditions)
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC dimmers
- Flicker-free operation (dimming with constant current)
- Thermal protection
- IP rating: 20
- CE approved
- Instantly upgrade an existing Arri, ADB or De Sisti (and more)
- Tungsten COB LED (CRI 90 or CRI avg. 97).
- Daylight COB LED (CRI 90 or CRI avg. 97)
- Average LED lifetime: a minimum of 80% of the initial luminous flux will be maintained after approx. 50.000 hours of usage (50.000 LM80).
Connections and electrical specifications
- Power supply: 90-240 V, auto-sensing, 50/60 Hz
- Max power consumption: 70 W
- Power consumption: 0.31 A at 230 V, 0.65 at 110 V – cosφ 0.98
- Pin connectors: GX9.5 – GY9.5 – G22
- Length: 73.7 mm (2.90 in)
- Width: 76.5 mm (3.01 in)
- Height: 77 mm (3.03 in) – with connectors: 96 mm (3.78 in)
- Weight: 0.3 Kg (0.66 lbs)