Coemar Otello 8 HD Fullspectrum RGBCLA LED Fresnel
Call for price
Developed to offer the best solution in the stage lighting field focusing on theatre and TV studios applications, Otello Led Fresnel incorporates all the traditional characteristics of a Fresnel light such as the distinctive soft-edged beam and the smooth and homogeneous light field.
The improved HD electronics with an advanced LED controller guarantees a smooth 20 bit dimming and an improved color mixing. The motorized zoom, modernized design and LCD screen create the most advanced projector of the Coemar LED Fresnel range. The family consists of 2 fixtures with lenses of 150mm (5,9 inch) and 200mm (7,87 inch). All variants include VariWhite and FullSpectrum 6 LEDs in 2 power steps.
- Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Lime, Amber color mixing
- CCT: all whites from 2.700 to 6.500 K
- Fresnel lens (diameter: 200 mm / 7.87 in)
- HD electronics and LCD display
- Motorized zoom range from 10° to 83° (manual / PO zoom available)
- Green-Magenta adjustment: continuously adjustable (Full Minusgreen to Full Plusgreen)
- Electronic 16 bit dimming with 4 selectable curves: exponential, logarithmic, linear or halo (curves digitally processed at 20 bit)
- Synchronized, random or pulse electronic strobe
- Dim-to-Warm function
- Guaranteed flicker-free operation (20.000 Hz LED refresh rate)
- Fan setting with 4 different options (low, auto, studio, DMX regulated)
- IP rating: 20
- CE approved
- RGBCLA LEDs module (CRI Average > 95).
- Average LED lifetime: a minimum of 80% of the initial luminous flux will be maintained after approx. 50.000 hours of usage (50.000 LM80).
CONTROL PROTOCOL AND PROGRAMMING
- USITT DMX512A
- DMX channels (motorized zoom version): 17 / 8 / Studio mode / RGB mode
- DMX channels (manual / PO zoom version): 16 / 7 / 1 / Studio mode / RGB mode
- Setting, addressing, testing and measurements via LCD display
- RDM (Remote Device Management)
CONNECTIONS AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- AC power: 80-264 V, auto-sensing, 50/60 Hz
- Max power consumption (motorized zoom): 340 W
- Max power consumption (manual / PO zoom): 330 W
- Power consumption (motorized zoom): 1.57 A at 230 V, 3.02 A at 115 V – cosφ 0.94 min.
- Power consumption (manual / PO zoom): 1.53 A at 230 V, 2.93 A at 115 V – cosφ 0.94 min.
- In and Out PowerCon TRUE connectors
- DMX data in/out: 5 pin locking XLR
- Length: 489 mm (19.25 in)
- Width: 313 mm (12.32 in)
- Height: 314 mm (12.36 in)
- Weight: 13.5 Kg (29.76 lbs)
- 8-leaf barndoor
- Color frame holder
- Pole operated zoom and yoke version available (F044Q010P)
- Manual zoom and yoke version available (F044Q090P)